Masonic Member’s Email
If you would like a personal masonic email such as firstname.lastname@example.org, you can contact the webmaster to set one up for you. We only have so many emails and each member must be verified as a current standing member of this lodge.
Setting Up Your Email
You can either use a web browser or an email program such as Outlook, Apple Mail, etc to connect.
Access Through a Web Browser
If you would like to connect to your email from a web browser, you can do so at the following address:
The user name is the same as the email minus the domain. So for example, if your email is email@example.com, your username will be john.smith. Just take off firstname.lastname@example.org and that will be your username. As far as the password, it is the same as the one that was either given to you, or what you changed it to be.
Access Through Email Client
Below are the most common settings needed to set up most POP3/IMAP Email Clients or Devices:
- POP – choose POP and the incoming server port will default to 110
- IMAP – choose IMAP and the incoming server port will default to 143
- All other settings are the same.
- Username = (user)@clintonlodge47.com
- Password = the password you set up when you configured your mail box
- Incoming Mail Server = mail.yourdomain.com
- Outgoing Mail Server = smtp.yourdomain.com
- Outgoing Server Requires Authentication (typically found in advanced options or settings)
- Do NOT check “Log on Using Secure Password Authentication”
- Use the same Username and Password as Incoming or select “Use Same Settings as Incoming”
- Outgoing Server Port = 2525 or 587
Note – Make sure you are not choosing an SSL type. This option should be turned off, or “None” should be selected.
If you are accessing your email across several devices like desktop, tablet and phone, then it is recommended that you select IMAP since POP3 will download the email(s) to whereever you are accessing them. With IMAP is will sync with the mail server and be accessable to all devices regardless of which one you use to view them.
For newly registered domain names, it may take up to 48 hours for your settings to activate. if you have just configured the mailbox, it may take up to 4 hours for the mailbox to be fully functional.